Wednesday 18 February 2009

Something . . . in the State of Denmark

Looking at the "analytics" on our shop site, I can see a sudden "spike" in hits from Scandinavia and Denmark in particular. We've also seen higher number of "buys" from there too in the last week. Can't tell "who" the hits are coming from of course, just the internet company and the town of connection - and they are all over the country.

Not that we're complaining of course (!) but curious to know "what we're doing right" all of a sudden.

Meanwhile, I must get on with posting some more recipes; I'm afraid I've been relaxing and eating the Bacon Chocolate (which we are now making in one-pound batches!), and not working on my posts. Me BAD! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think of BaconSalt, and our Eastern Spices, or what else you'd like to see on the shelves of our online store.